– Expand the capabilities of your sUAV with the standalone ‘all-for-one’ thermal setup from DRONExpert! Use it for (example) operations as diverse as industrial inspection, solar panel inspection, search and rescue and pipeline surveys etc.
– This package is complete and provided with the thermal FLIR VUE 336 (lens of choice) camera (FLIR is the most popular brand worldwide in thermal imaging). Within no-time your sUAV is thermal ready-to-fly. Optional is an upgrade to FLIR 640 (higher resolution), FLIR TAU2 336 (allows you to remotely control delta-t and isotherm), FLIR TAU2 640 or any other FLIR camera you wish.
– The FLIR thermal camera is provided with an gimbal for stabilized image. It comes with an integrated FPV transmission, which allows you to install the thermal package on any sUAV which can carry 300g payload.
– This setup is provided with an additional DRONExpert LCD touch controller, for controlling the thermal FLIR TAU2 camera (tilting, digital zoom, palettes, isotherm*, delta-t*).
With the same powerful thermal imaging core used in the most popular cameras in the world, FLIR gives the same performance for a ground breaking low price, making it perfect for applications like:
– Search and rescue
– Precision agriculture
– Roof inspections
– Power line inspections
– Substation inspections
– Cell tower inspections
– And anything else you can dream up
– Flir VUE 336 thermal camera (lens of choice)
– DRONExpert FLIR gimbal for stabilised thermal video with integrated video transmitter
– DRONExpert controller with touch LCD for controlling the thermal camera remotely (tilt, digital zoom, palettes, isotherm*, delta-t*)
– 7″ LCD with 5.8 FPV diversity receiver
– Manual for installation
* With TAU2 FLIR camera
– Upgrade to FLIR VUE 640 (lens of choice) 1500 euro
– Upgrade to FLIR TAU2 336 (lens of choice) 1141 euro
– Upgrade to FLIR TAU2 640 (lens of choice) 4213 euro
Q: What is the main difference between the FLIR TAU2 and FLIR VUE camera:
A: The cameras have some differences, but the biggest difference is that the TAU2 is radiometric (14 bit), and therefore DRONExpert is able to remotely control the isotherm and delta-t. On the VUE camera you can control the tilt, palettes and digital zoom, on the TAU2 you can control the tilt, palettes, digital zoom, isotherm and delta-t. In most professional applications this might be needed.
Q:What can you do with radiometric Isotherm and Delta-t:
A: Delta-t and Isotherm is a good feature to have within professional application. This is best explained with an example: when you do ‘search and rescue’ (SAR human detection) you can set the Isotherm on (for example) 36 degree and set delta-t on 1 degree. Temperatures on 36 degree will be highlighted very strong descending to 35 and 37 (1 degree Delta-t), so 35 degree will be little less highlighted then 36 degree. This way you can specify an window temperature which make spotting this temp easier.
Q: Can i also buy the package for installation on my own sUAV:
A: Yes, no problem, we also deliver the gimbal package + FLIR camera with instruction for installation on your own sUAV!