– Easy to use DJI Inspire 1 with thermal FLIR TAU2 336 (lens of choice) operations as diverse as industrial inspection, solar panel inspection, search and rescue and pipeline surveys
– This package is ready-to-fly, including the sUAV DJI Inspire 1. The package is provided with the thermal FLIR TAU2 336 camera (FLIR is the most popular brand worldwide in thermal imaging)
– Dual screen: Watch daylight and thermal view simultaneously on two screens.
– This setup is provided with an additional DRONExpert LCD touch controller, for controlling the thermal FLIR TAU2 camera (tilting, digital zoom, palettes, isotherm, delta-t). You are able to control the FLIR camera/gimbal separately.
– Within this setup you will have a proper flight time for +-20 minutes (TB48 battery)
– Within this setup both camera’s can be controlled separately, so you also can aim (tilt) the FLIR camera to another direction then the daylight camera
With the same powerful thermal imaging core used in the most popular cameras in the world, FLIR gives the same performance for a ground breaking low price, making it perfect for applications like:
– Search and rescue
– Roof inspections
– Power line inspections
– Substation inspections
– Cell tower inspections
– And anything else you can dream up
– DJI Inspire 1 + FC350 camera/gimbal
– DJI Inspire 1 controller
– DJI Inspire 1 battery
– Flir TAU2 thermal camera
– DRONExpert FLIR gimbal for stabilized thermal video with integrated video transmitter
– DRONExpert controller with touch LCD for controlling the thermal camera remotely (tilt, digital zoom, palettes, isotherm, delta-t)
– DJI Inspire 1 flightcase
– 7″ LCD with 5.8 FPV diversity receiver
– Assembling (complete ready to fly)
– DVR recorder installed on gimbal 229 euro
– 7″ Tablet pre-configurated
– Upgrade to FLIR TAU2 640 (lens of choice) 3072 euro
Q: What is the main difference between the FLIR TAU2 and FLIR VUE camera:
A: The cameras have some differences, but the biggest difference is that the TAU2 is radiometric (14 bit), and therefore DRONExpert is able to remotely control the isotherm and delta-t. On the VUE camera you can control the tilt, palettes and digital zoom, on the TAU2 you can control the tilt, palettes, digital zoom, isotherm and delta-t. In most professional applications this might be needed.
Q:What can you do with radiometric Isotherm and Delta-t:
A: Delta-t and Isotherm is a good feature to have within professional application. This is best explained with an example: when you do ‘search and rescue’ (SAR human detection) you can set the Isotherm on (for example) 36 degree and set delta-t on 1 degree. Temperatures on 36 degree will be highlighted very strong descending to 35 and 37 (1 degree Delta-t), so 35 degree will be little less highlighted then 36 degree. This way you can specify an window temperature which make spotting this temp easier.
Q: Can i also buy the package for installation on my own sUAV:
A: Yes, no problem, we also deliver the gimbal package + FLIR camera with instruction for installation on your own sUAV!