DRONExpert is proudly presenting the thermal photo pole setup. This setup is the perfect solution for applications and situations where an drone isn’t eligible.
The photo pole setup comes including:
– 10 meter carbon fibre photo pole (with thermal mount on top)
– FLIR LCD touch control unit (for remote controlling the FLIR camera (tilt, palettes, digital zoom, relatherm, start/stop recording, *automatic hotspot detection and camera settings).
– LCD and FLIR LCD touch control unit holder (mounted below on the photo pole)
– 7″ thermal LCD for thermal video feedback
– Connection material and chargers
The thermal photo pole mount is compatible with all VUE PRO (R) and TAU2 R FLIR cameras. In the below price list you can find the prices of the thermal cameras which needs to be added to the photo pole setup.
|FLIR camera for photo pole setup||Price added|
|FLIR Vue 336||+€ 1499|
|FLIR Vue Pro 336 (including storage)||+€ 1999|
|FLIR Vue Pro R 336 (including storage and radiometric)||+€ 2999|
|FLIR Vue 640||+€ 2999|
|FLIR Vue Pro 640 (including storage)||+€ 3499|
|FLIR Vue Pro R 640 (including storage and radiometric)||+€ 4499|