Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 In these General Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply: ‘Dronexpert’: Securo Europe B.V.
- 1.2 The conditions apply to all services provided by Dronexpert. Services include items such as delivery, repair, maintenance of supplies and all related items.
- 1.3 Dronexpert does not accept any conditions from the customers unless otherwise agreed.
- 1.4 Deviation from the conditions will first be communicated in writing to the customer.
- 1.5 Dronexpert reserves the right to change the conditions at any time.
- 1.6 Any additional agreements or changes made later, as well as verbal agreements and / or commitments by Dronexpert are only binding if confirmed in writing.
- 1.7 Cancellation of goods ordered by the buyer; if goods have been ordered, and these have been ordered especially for the buyer from our supplier, the buyer can cancel the order in writing within 2 days after ordering.
- 1.8 Pre order orders made by the buyer can not be canceled.
Quote and delivery
- 2.1 Price quotation in any form whatsoever is always without obligation. This applies to both the customer and the Dronexpert.
- 2.2 Dronexpert reserves the right to adjust prices in the interim. Customers with a current quotation will be informed of this.
- 2.3 All prices quoted by Dronexpert are exclusive of VAT.
- 2.4 The goods are and are transported for the risk of the customer.
- 2.5 For packages that are composed by Dronexpert, a down payment has to be made.
- 2.6 For Pre orders we ask for a prepayment or deposit (To be agreed with the customer)
- 2.7 All delivery times stated here and on the Dronexpert website are indicative and never apply as a deadline. Exceeding any delivery term does not entitle the Buyer to compensation, nor the right to cancel the order or to dissolve the agreement, unless the exceeding of the delivery term is such that the buyer can not reasonably be required to maintain the agreement. . In that case, the buyer is entitled to cancel the order or to dissolve the agreement insofar as this is necessary. Dronexpert can under no circumstances be held liable for deviations in delivery times and the consequences thereof in any form whatsoever.
- 3.1 Defects and / or complaints must be reported to Dronexpert in writing within 7 days of receipt. After these 7 days we no longer accept defects or defects of a delivery.
- 3.2 All products with factory warranty will be repaired by Dronexpert under factory warranty. Costs for shipping the customer to Dronexpert are at the expense of the customer. All other costs are for Dronexpert, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- 3.3 In case of modification, mechanical adjustments or damage by any form of (external) influences whatsoever, the guarantee will lapse. This also applies to removal of type and serial number plates. Products can be offered for repair. All costs of the repair are then at the customer’s expense. The products are sent to the customer after repair, after receipt of the payment.
- 3.4 Warranty and complaint cases are only accepted in the original packaging.
- 3.5 No warranty is given on batteries unless otherwise stated.
- 4.1 Returns are possible within 14 days after receipt of goods without giving a reason, if the product has been ordered and delivered via the webshop within the Netherlands. A return must be made known in advance by the buyer by mail.
- 4.2 Returns are only accepted in the original packaging, in pristine and original (unadapted) condition.
- 4.3 The shipment of the return goods is at the expense and risk of the customer.
- 4.4 The return is credited with deduction of shipping and any administration costs or repair, the amount will be returned to the account of the buyer after receiving the returns.
- 4.5 Goods / custom work ordered especially for the buyer are in no way accepted as return goods.
Liability of delivery, repair and product use
- 5.1 Dronexpert is in no way liable for the damage or any consequential damage in any form whatsoever of the goods delivered by Dronexpert or received by the repairee, for whatever reason.
- 5.2 The customer can never hold Dronexpert liable for any damage to third parties.
- 5.3 The amount of Dronexpert’s liability is always limited to the amount of the invoice amount of the delivery concerned or the amount that Dronexpert could charge the customer.
- 5.4 Dronexpert can under no circumstances be held liable for the damage and any consequential damage of the non-delivery of goods or services.
- 5.5 Dronexpert can in no case be held liable for the damage and any consequential damage by using information from the website www.Dronexpert.nl
- 5.6 Dronexpert can in no case be held liable for the damage and any consequential damage during the flying lesson.
- 5.7 The liability provisions mentioned in 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6 relate to all persons involved in the performance of the supply agreement between the customer and Dronexpert.
- 5.8 The Dutch Civil Code comes into force for the other provisions.